Baldhip Rose is a soft fingering weight blend of merino, acrylic, and alpaca in deep raspberry and rose tones. The resulting fabric is semi solid in color and slightly heathered, with a bit of loft from the alpaca and the springy softness of merino wool. It's a wonderful blend to use for socks of all sorts, as well as shawls, lace projects of all kinds, gloves, and more! CARE: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 37 alpaca / 35 merino / 28 acrylic
- Yardage: 416 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock/Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Clapo-Ktus
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Belle Epoque Shawl
- Product Code: 416 yards
- Availability: 2