Named for the deadly arsenic laced pigment that for decades was used in everything from household paint to luxurious ballgowns. This stunning green created beautiful objects, but had the unfortunate side effect of poisoning the users. This is a toxin free blend of bright green extra-fine merino, green and black alpaca, and a deep green acrylic. Use this glamorous fingering weight blend to create breathtaking stoles, fitted tops, and sumptuous accessories (all of the color, none of the side effects). Not recommended for use in socks.
- Fiber Content: 60 alpaca / 23 acrylic / 17 merino
- Yardage: ~420 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13
- Amount on Cone: 5 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Maia Tee
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Orchid Top
- Product Code: 420 yards
- Availability: 2
The special expires ind ::