No tricks here, only beautiful yarn: made of cotton, alpaca, merino, and silk. Matte black provides a rich canvas for creamy white, burnt or and lustrous teal. Use this worsted weight in stoles, pair it with a solid for simple colorwork, or for a sleeveless top.
- Fiber Content: 42 cotton / 20 alpaca / 19 merino / 19 silk
- Yardage: ~342 yards
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 10
- Amount on Cone: 6 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Portland Pullover
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Granny Cocoon Shrug
- Product Code: 342 yards
- Availability: 3