We don't need telepathy to know that a soft, drapey yarn in luscious jewel tones is almost impossible to resist. Burgundy bamboo is carried away in stream of teal, dark purple, and light heathered purple alpaca to create this DK weight wonder. When used in cardigans, wraps, and hats, it has a tendency to leave you speechless. Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 57 alpaca / 43 bamboo
- Yardage: 436 yards
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Wraps Per Inch: 11 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash cold / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Poolside
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: La Mar Cowl
- Product Code: 436 yards
- Availability: Out Of Stock