Egeria is a bright, rainbow-y bulky weight blend of wool, merino, bamboo and silk in purples, yellows, oranges, and fuchsias. This yarn works up into a squishy, warm fabric, perfectly suited to hats, scarves, and cowls. We love the sheen that the silk and bamboo bring to the blend, as well as the warmth provided by the wool & merino. It's the perfectly cheery blend for those who love color and yarns that work up quickly! CARE: Hand wash in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 33 wool / 29 merino / 26 bamboo / 12 silk
- Yardage: 273 yards
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Wraps Per Inch: 7 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Squishy Soft Cowl
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Maia's Hat
- Product Code: 273 yards
- Availability: Out Of Stock