Subtle shades of pink and raspberry wool and merino blend together to create a wonderfully soft, heathered sock weight yarn. This is the perfect yarn for a warm, cozy new pair of socks- and will wear wonderfully with the merino contributing buttery softness and the wool bringing a perfect amount of strength and structure to the blend. Of course, this isn't only a blend for socks! We love it worked up into hats and shawls with fun and sophisticated stitch patterns, warm cozy sweaters and cardigans, delicate dresses, and lacey tunics. CARE: Hand wash cool. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 84 wool / 16 merino
- Yardage: 430 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 14 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash cold / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Swirl Hat
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Cassandra Shawl
- Product Code: 430 yards
- Availability: 2