This blend brings to mind days on the coast, with warm sand dunes and clouds lazily drifting across a pale blue sky. Tan and cream heathered mohair and wool, almond acrylic, pearl bamboo, a rayon and linen in tans, and a variegated cream and blue bamboo, create a thick yet drapey blend. Use to create wraps, a slouchy beanie, or textured cardigan for a day by the sea.
- Fiber Content: 38 bamboo / 33 rayon-linen / 15 wool / 7 mohair / 7 acrylic
- Yardage: ~218 yards
- Yarn Weight: Heavy Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 8
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Togue Pond
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Zola Bulky Stacked Shell Cowl
- Product Code: 218 yards
- Availability: 1