"Strawberries, cherries, and an angel's kiss in spring, my Summer Wine is really made from all these things..."- Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood. Take off your silver spurs and pass the time with this intoxicating blend of alpaca, merino, and silk. At 600 yards per cone, a little luxury will go a long way to make a warm weather top, a lace stole or a lightweight cardigan.
- Fiber Content: 35 alpaca / 33 merino / 32 silk
- Yardage: ~600 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Wraps Per Inch: 12
- Amount on Cone: 6 ounces
- Care; Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Florrick
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Edwardian Lace Shrug
- Product Code: 600 yards
- Availability: Out Of Stock