Jocasta is a pitch black blend of wool, merino and acrylic in a wonderfully cozy bulky weight. The resulting fabric will be soft, super warm, and wonderfully springy. We think this blend is the perfect choice for any project ranging from shrugs and cardis to cozy mitts and hats! It will work up just as gorgeously in patterns with complex stitches or cables as it will in the most basic of patterns; a truly versatile blend! CARE: Hand wash in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 45 wool / 30 merino / 25 acrylic
- Yardage: 368 yards
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Wraps Per Inch: 7 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Anthropologie Inspired Capelet
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: November Mittens
- Product Code: 368 yards
- Availability: Out Of Stock