This creamy blend of bamboo, merino, and linen will give your project amazing softness and drape -- and works up to be a semi-solid fabric with some light tweed woven in. It's a blend that will whip up into the most sumptuous, yet understated, cowls and shawls, soft draping sweaters and cardigans, lacey dresses, and cool weather tank tops or tunics. CARE: Hand or machine wash cool (gentle cycle). Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 55 bamboo / 26 wool-nylon / 19 acrylic
- Yardage: 449 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock/Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 6 oz.
- Care: Machine wash cold and gentle / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Ashton Shawlette
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Claudia Scarf
- Product Code: 390 yards
- Availability: 1