Wool, rayon, cotton, and acrylic strands in shades of denim blue, grey, and plum are wound together to create this soft, warm DK weight yarn. The resulting fabric is tweedy, lightweight, and warm, with just a bit of sheen and drape from the rayon. It's a great blend for hats, gloves, lace projects, lightweight yet cozy sweaters and cardigans, and a whole range of scarves and cowls. CARE: Hand wash cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 50 cotton / 50 merino
- Yardage: 654 yards
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Wraps Per Inch: 12 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Rikke Hat
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Challenge Mitts
- Product Code: 654 yards
- Availability: Out Of Stock