The Pacific Northwest is a wonderland of biodiversity, from the wetlands of the coast to the deserts of the eastern inland, we have so many plants and animals to admire, yet we are best known for our trees. Pacific Yew is a gorgeous tree that inspired this blend of deep, saturated teal wool given depth by a heathered teal alpaca. Soft, cozy and at a sport weight ready to become anything from a sweater to a cozy pair of socks.
- Fiber Content: 73 wool / 27 alpaca
- Yardage: ~602 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Wraps Per Inch: 12
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Nested
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Cardigan Vest NERRI
- Product Code: 602 yards
- Availability: Out Of Stock