Wool, bamboo, and alpaca are combined with a hint of nylon to create this squishy, tweedy khaki green DK weight yarn. Bamboo lends a bit of sheen to the blend, and alpaca brings some loft, creating the perfect blend of textures. This blend is versatile and understated, perfect for recipients of any gender. Warm, soft, and silky it's ideal for hats and scarves, mittens, gloves, or sweaters! CARE: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 33 bamboo / 28 wool / 24 wool-nylon / 15 alpaca
- Yardage: 350 yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted Weight
- Wraps Per Inch: 9 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Barley
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Crochet Seafarer's Cap
- Product Code: 350 yards
- Availability: 4