Red cedar is a gorgeous blend of deep rusty reds and dark tweedy brown in alpaca, merino, and wool, with just a touch of nylon for strength and durability. This blend is soft and warm, with a touch of loft from the alpaca, and works up into a heathered, tweedy fabric. It's a perfect blend for projects ranging from intricate lace patterns to basic socks! CARE: hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 68 alpaca / 32 merino
- Yardage: 472 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering Weight
- Wraps Per Inch: 14 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Song of the Sea
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Summit Hill Cowl
- Product Code: 459 yards
- Availability: 3