Salmonberry is a soft fingering weight blend of merino and alpaca in a color the name perfectly suggests! The resulting fabric is semi solid in color and slightly heathered, with a bit of loft from the alpaca and the springy softness of merino wool. It's a wonderful blend to use for socks of all sorts, as well as shawls, lace projects of all kinds, gloves, and more! CARE: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 66 merino / 34 alpaca
- Yardage: 435 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Owlie Socks
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Ribbed Cuff Socks
- Product Code: 435 yards
- Availability: 2