Pacific Bleedingheart is a warm, sumptuous bulky weight yarn made of bamboo, merino, wool, and acrylic in jewel toned blues and greens. The result is a super soft, warm fabric with the perfect balance of drape and lightweight structure. We think this blend is ideal for cozy scarves and cowls, blankets, chunky sweaters, and any other project that needs to be whipped up quickly! CARE: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 34 bamboo / 30 merino / 24 wool / 12 acrylic
- Yardage: 352 yards
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Wraps Per Inch: 7 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Ospringe Cabled Wrap
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Fandango Cowl
- Product Code: 352 yards
- Availability: Out Of Stock