Moonlight on a haunted landscape of plum highlights and black shadows is conveyed in a beautiful base of rayon, mercerized cotton, bamboo, merino, and a mohair blend. Soft, smooth bamboo and cotton are given life by a textured rayon boucle, merino adds warmth and memory, while the mohair envelopes the blend in a dark halo. Eerily gorgeous in a cowl or as a throw to cuddle up under for a movie marathon.
- Fiber Content: 35 rayon / 24 bamboo / 18 cotton / 12 hemp / 5 acrylic / 3 mohair / 3 nylon
- Yardage: ~254 yards
- Yarn Weight: Chunky
- Wraps Per Inch: 7
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Kntting Pattern Suggestion: Boshoku Cowl
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Chained to Infinity
- Product Code: 254 yards
- Availability: Out Of Stock