A bright strand of orange alpaca is wound together with dark and pale grey strands of wool and nylon to give this sock weight yarn a pop of color and plenty of interest. This blend makes fabulous socks, fingerless gloves, hats, and more! No matter the project, the end material will be soft and cozy, colorful yet versatile, and will be sturdy enough to be worn on a day to day basis! CARE: Hand wash in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 34 wool / 34 alpaca / 32 merino
- Yardage: 381 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 15 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Colorful Wristers
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Blind Peacock in the Jungle
- Product Code: 403 yards
- Availability: 2