Wool, alpaca, and merino wool in hazy shades of blue and grey are combined to create this heathered fingering weight yarn. Projects made from this blend will be both warm and durable. Socks will turn out fabuloulsy in this blend, as well as fingerless gloves, mittens, hats, shawls, scarves, or garments like classic vests for him, or cardigans for her! CARE: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 37 wool / 33 alpaca / 30 merino
- Yardage: 410 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Effervesce
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Himbeerwellen
Farewell to Spring
- Product Code: 410 yards
- Availability: 5