Classic shades of brown in alpaca, merino wool, and acrylic are combined to create this tweedy sock weight yarn. Subtle and heathered, the resulting fabric is an understated classic - perfect for socks of all shorts, but also ideal for sweaters, cardigans, gloves, scarves, and more! Whatever the project, the end result will be warm, soft, and lightweight. CARE: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 37 alpaca / 35 merino / 28 acrylic
- Yardage: 416 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Business Casual
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Workshop Spiralsocken
- Product Code: 416 yards
- Availability: 1