Rusty reds, speckled with flecks of yellow, blue, green, and purple lends to a crisp in the air, cider, and cozy woolens. Harvest is a sock / fingering weight of soft cozy merino, silky rayon, durable wool and nylon, and gets its color pops from a strand of silk and polyester. Use for some hard-wearing boot socks, mittens or lightweight shawl.
- Fiber Content: 40 rayon / 28 merino / 17 silk-polyester / 11 wool / 4 nylon
- Yardage: ~416 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 14
- Amount on Cone: 5 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Vanilla is the New Black
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Claudia Scarf
- Product Code: 416 yards
- Availability: 3