Deep chocolatey browns in silk, alpaca, rayon and merino are wound together with a bright red strand of rayon to create this heavy worsted weight yarn. The fiber blend works up to create a super soft material with a perfect balance of stitch definition and drape. This yarn will look equally as nice worked up into complex stitch patterns as simple ones. We think it's perfect for scarves, shawls, cowls and hats, though it'll work wonderfully for any Aran weight project! CARE: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 36 alpaca / 24 rayon / 16 silk / 14 acrylic / 10 merino
- Yardage: 440 yards
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Wraps Per Inch:
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Brambles Beret
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: On the Town Shawl
- Product Code: 404 yards
- Availability: Out Of Stock